1. take one bag from TOP shelf of your fridge
2. take 2 round zukkini from the table
3. take eggs if you subscribe
In the bag:
Lemon Basil : Drink Recipe? And http://www.huffingtonpost.com/the-splendid-table/what-to-do-with-lemon-basil_b_1847507.html
Kale: See the Kale and potatoes recipe on msorganicfarm.com which Iâ€™m sure you check weeklyïŠ.
Round Squash: *I spriralized for pizza tonite, *Mint Creek Farms grilles these and puts on sandwiches or *google stuffed round squash, ( whole or really you can half them and stuff too )
Zuchinni Chips, google it
Red potatoes :
Ingredients FOR KALE POTATOES
1 pound medium red potatoes
4 cups shredded kale (see procedure below)
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 large onion, chopped
Salt to taste
1. Cover the potatoes with water and boil them until tender. Peel while hot, then cool in cold water and drain. Cut into thick slices. Refrigerate if you are cooking the potatoes in advance.
2. Just before serving, wash the kale, drain, and remove the stems and midribs. Stack leaves, roll up lengthwise, and shred crosswise.
3. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and add the onion. SautÃ© over medium-high heat, stirring, until onion just begins to brown.
4. Add kale, tossing it about until it all wilts. Reduce heat to medium and stir-fry kale for 5 minutes.
5. Add the potatoes and cook until they are heated through. Season to taste and serve.