Pak Choi for stirfry or soup is good or Spring rolls.
General info and Ideas: http://vegbox-recipes.co.uk/ingredients/pak-choi.php
What can I do with greens? Answer: Everything and anything. RAw or cooked. Greens( not lettuce)
1.Salads, Soup or stirfry
2. Any recipe that calls for Spinach, sub Greens
3. Top cooked pizza with chilled chopped greens(or cook it on pizza like spinach, but I like raw in summer)
4. chop and put in eggs
5. Chop and put in pasta or rice raw or sauteed
6. Chop, marinade in vinegar and sugar and use in potato salads instead of relish
7. Chop and add to coleslaw
8. Can you juice them? Someone try it and let us know. 🙂
9. Add to Cucumber salad when we get them.
10. Make a Squash summer salad, like cuk salad, and add chopped greens.
Why EAt Greens?
~Green plant foods balance your pH.
~Dark greens include omega-3 essential fatty acids
~Chlorophyl in green plants acts as a blood detoxifier.
~High in nutrients and enzymes: iron, calcium, potassium, and magnesium and vitamins, including vitamins K, C, E, and many of the B vitamins
~Have beta-carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin, which protect your cells from damage
~Greens are powerful antioxidants, and they support the immune system.
What to do w/Radish, besides salt them and eat raw before meals:
Summer Chicken and pasta salad: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Summertime-Chicken-and-Pasta-Salad/Detail.aspx
Roasted Rasishes with Radish Greens: http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/roasted-radishes-with-radish-greens